This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.kvets.in (hereinafter referred to as ‘Website’) is owned by Kvets Animal Care Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office located in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India or www.khamgalvets.com (hereinafter referred to as ‘Kvets.in’). Kvets Animal Care Private Limited owns www.kvets.in & www.khamgalvets.com usually referred to as ‘Kvets’.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, undischarged insolvents, etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Kvets.in website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor, if you wish to use or transact on the website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Kvets.in reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Kvets.in notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other modes of communication, electronic or otherwise. Refer to the ‘Electronic Communication’ section in ‘Legal’ for more information.
Charges / Fees
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Kvets.in does not charge any fee for browsing on the Website. In particular, Kvets.in may at its sole discretion introduce new services/products and/or modify some or all of the existing services/products offered on the Website. In such an event Kvets.in reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services/products offered or amend/introduce fees/prices for existing services/products, as the case may be. Kvets.in reserves the right to change its fees/charges/prices from time to time. Changes to the fees/charges/prices shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees/prices shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to kvets representative or Kvets Animal Care Private Limited.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right.
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilia, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent, or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish the value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security, or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade, or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation, or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining”, brute force or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating, or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Kvets.in or sellers on the platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Kvets.in’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Kvets.in’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Kvets.in.
- You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules, and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax/GST, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- in shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through a group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services). For more details, please refer to the ‘No Guarantee/Warranty’ section in ‘Legal’.
Customer Agreement for our Services and Products
- You acknowledge that you will be bound by this agreement for availing of any of the veterinary services offered by us.
- Your right to use our website and our veterinary services will be solely at the discretion of Kvets.in.
- You acknowledge that you will be bound by this agreement for availing of any of the veterinary services offered by us.
- The services may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of Kvets.in, and the agreement will apply to our veterinary home visits and home services and your use of the website to avail the veterinary service/s, as well as to all information provided by you on Kvets.in website at any given point in time.
- This Agreement defines the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use the Website and describes the manner in which we shall treat your account while you and/or your Pet/s are registered as a member with us. If you have any questions about any part of the Agreement, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the agreement for any reason and at any time, and such modifications shall be informed to you in writing. You should read the agreement at regular intervals. Your use of the website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the agreement so modified.
- You acknowledge that you will be bound by this agreement for availing of any of the services offered by us. If you do not agree with any part of the agreement, please do not use the website or avail of any of our services. The agreement is published in compliance with, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but not limited to:
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872,
- the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and
- the rules, regulations, guidelines, and clarifications framed thereunder, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”, and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (the “IG Rules”).
- You must be 18 years of age or older to register, use our veterinary services for your pets, or visit or use the website in any manner. By registering, visiting, and using the website or accepting this agreement, you represent and warrant to Kvets.in that you are 18 years of age or older and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the website and our veterinary services available through the website, and agree to and abide by this agreement. Read our ‘Membership and Access Bound by Local Restrictions’ section in ‘Legal’.
Vet on Call / Home Visit / Clinical Treatments
You agree that services offered to you are advised by qualified and licensed veterinary practitioners which are customized according to your and your pet’s needs. You understand and undertake the responsibility of medical services offered and risks involved therein. Services are offered between 10AM to 9PM IST, Monday to Sunday (7 days a week). Kvets availability might be affected during some unexpected issue. Kvets.in always ensures high quality of veterinary service is provided but will not be held responsible for any lapse in service or any medicinal error including criminal activity by any veterinarians under any circumstances. You agree that in certain cases, the pet might be sedated by our veterinary practitioners in view of the existing health condition of the pet. In such scenarios, it might have some post effects life loss of balance, confusion, etc. for the pet. You provide your consent to the team to do the needful and the whole responsibility lies with you. You also agree and understand that the services offered and provided by kvets.in or through veterinarians to you and/or your pet have a risk of failure and/or adverse effects resulting in the possible mortality of your pet. You agree and understand that Kvets.in does not guarantee any assured recovery or assured outcome from the veterinary service offered. You agree to provide a safe environment for our service providers/veterinarians to discharge their duty and you will ensure that they are not harassed, abused, or troubled in any way physically, psychologically, or emotionally. In case any of the aforementioned circumstances arise, during or after the services are rendered/have been rendered, Kvets.in will be authorized to take appropriate legal action. You authorize Kvets.in to collect the pet’s and your data and use/share the same with others without revealing your identity. Kvets.in will not be responsible for misuse of your data by our veterinarians, affiliated veterinarians, employees, or other parties. You will make payments to Kvets.in as per the terms agreed and will not link it with the outcome of the service provided/to be provided. Charges will be conveyed at the time of booking and any additional charges incurred will be conveyed to you after the service. Kvets work with prior appointments only. The Consultation provided by the kvets veterinary doctor partner in the Kvets platform is intended for general health check-up and clinical treatment with verified veterinary doctors at nearby locations purposes only and is not meant to be used in emergencies/serious life threatening health conditions. It is the sole responsibility of the User, to book a follow up appointment for online/physical examination and in-person consultation with any Vet practitioner. Kvets’s Vet Consultation feature is being made available to customers only to assist them to obtain Vet Practitioners and platform is not liable to any advice provided by the Vet practitioner. Kvets is a platform to connect doctors and ensure high quality of Veterinary Service but will not be held liable for any Service or Medicinal error including criminal activity by any Veterinarians or any result that may have an adverse effect on you or your pet. Pet owners should be able to handle or hold their pets during treatment at home and assist the doctor during the same for home visit or treatment of animals outside in open space. If they are not able they should ask for pet handling person (separate charges for the same) or arrange by themselves in such situations. Kvets cannot guarantee the availability of pet handling person at all locations. If pet/animals don’t support the treatment the consumer of the service should pay the visiting/service charges which was already done.
You understand and agree that ‘Grooming’ services are available in packages and can also be tailor-made and are rendered by experienced groomers and you undertake the responsibility of any kind of mishaps and risks involved. The Grooming services are available from 10 AM to 9 PM IST, Monday to Sunday (7 days a week). Kvets availability might be affected during some unexpected issue. Kvets will ensure high-quality grooming service but will not be responsible for any disservice or grooming error including criminal activity like an injury to the pet, any harm, so on and so forth by any groomer. You understand and agree that in certain cases, the pet might be sedated on a valid vet prescription. You also understand that it might have some post effects like confusion, loss of balance, etc. You hereby provide your consent to the team to do the needful and will take full responsibility for it. You understand and agree that the services offered by Kvets.in directly or through groomers/affiliate groomers of Kvets.in have a risk of failure and/or adverse effects resulting in the possible mortality of your pet. You also understand and agree that in cases of aggressive pets, who have bitten/have a history of biting/have caused physical harm, will be muzzled to protect the pet as well as the grooming team. You understand and agree that Kvets.in does not guarantee any assured recovery or assured outcome from the grooming service offered. You agree to provide a safe environment for our service providers/groomers to discharge their duty and you will ensure that they are not harassed, abused, or troubled in any way physically, psychologically, or emotionally. In case, any of the aforementioned circumstances arise, during or after the services are rendered/has been rendered, Kvets.in will be authorized to take appropriate legal action. You authorize Kvets.in to collect the pets and their owners’ data and use/share the same with others (without revealing your identity). Kvets.in will not be responsible for the misuse of your data by our groomers, affiliates, groomers, employees, or other parties. You will make payments to Kvets.in or concerned person as per the terms agreed and will not link it with the outcome of the service provided/to be provided. Charges will be conveyed at the time of booking and any additional charges incurred will be conveyed to you after the service.
You understand and agree that our products are made exclusively for pets such as Cats, Dogs, Puppies, Kittens etc. and are approved by veterinarians and that you understand and undertake the responsibility of the risks involved. Our products can be purchased from our official website (www.Kvets.in) or from other e-commerce portal/application. Kvets.in will ensure high quality of pet products but will not take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, or failure of a product’s efficacy. You also understand that we will not be responsible for the delivery service of our products like any destruction, failure to deliver, etc. and you will be redirected to communicate your grievances with the 3rd party vendor responsible for delivery. You understand and agree that Kvets.in does not guarantee any assured recovery or assured outcome from the use of our products as each pet is different and might need special assistance. By purchasing our products, you also agree to the terms and conditions laid down by us for the return/cancellation of the same. You authorize Kvets.in to collect the pets and your data and use/share the same with others (without revealing your identity). Kvets.in will not be responsible for the misuse of your data by our behaviourists, affiliates, employees, or other parties. You will make payments to Kvets.in as per the terms agreed and will not link it with the outcome of the service provided/to be provided. Charges will be conveyed at the time of booking and any additional charges incurred will be conveyed to you after the service.
Effective Date : Enter Date (01/12/2021)
Alteration to Policies
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on the portal/application is protected by way of copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of such intellectual property or information on the portal/application will be considered as infringement/piracy of Kvets.in’s intellectual property rights. From the logos of Kvets.in to the graphics, designs, icons of buttons, scripts, service names, or even page headers for that matter, from the trademarks and trade outfits of Kvets.in to domain names or email addresses are all property of Kvets.in. Thus such property on the portal/application should not form part of the trademark or as part of domain names or email addresses unless and otherwise expressly and explicitly stated and authorized by Kvets.in. Further, they cannot be linked to any merchandise, item, or service which is likely to lead to ambiguity in the customer’s mind. Above all, Kvets.in does not consent to or bestow any rights or license of any kind to you under any copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or any other intellectual property rights unless unequivocally and explicitly stated by Kvets.in in writing.
A general notification in your account record. By an email sent to your email address which you have registered with us at the time of signing on our portal/application or by the email id that has been updated by you on our records in your registration details. This notification will be deemed to have been sent to you upon the expiry of forty-eight hours after sending the electronic mail.
Membership and Access Bound by Local Restrictions
You undertake that all registration information tendered by you is truthful and authentic. Kvets.in reserves its discretion to refuse access to or use of the portal/application to any individual and even change the eligibility criteria at any time. This provision would be deemed invalid wherever it’s forbidden by law and the right to access the portal/application would be determined based on the age. In these cases, it is deemed that the adult in question takes responsibility for the operations of the minor on the portal/application.
The portal/application and all information and usage confined to it are not directed at or meant for use by individuals residing in or located in any zone where:
- The distribution of such information or operations therein is in contradiction to the prevalent laws in that region.
- Such distribution is forbidden without Kvets.in obtaining the necessary licenses or permissions and these have not been availed of by Kvets.in. It’s deemed that you consent to and will abide by all the laws concerning online content and are proven and established as honourable and acceptable content.
Account Transfer: Under no circumstances can you transfer or sell your Kvets.in account and user ID to another person or party.,
The contract that you make when you register with Kvets.in is a wholly personal agreement between you and Kvets.in. If you are registered as a business entity then again, it will be deemed that you personally guarantee that you have the authority to bind the entity to this contract.
Limited License and Restrictions of User
You are allowed a non-exclusive, limited, revocable, non-transferable license to view, reserve, bookmark, download, and print the pages within this portal/application exclusively and only for your, informational, personal, and non-commercial use.
You are allowed to print pages and sections of the portal/application only for your personal and non-commercial use. However, such printouts must retain any markings indicating Kvets.in’s copyright over such material or other rightful notices.
Kvets.in awards to you limited, revocable, non-transferable rights to look at, to save, to bookmark, download, or print pages within this portal/application for your personal, educational, and non-commercial or non-profit making use as expressly authorized by Kvets.in in writing.
Going by what is explicitly stated in this memorandum or as expressly communicated by Kvets.in in writing, you may not:
- Loan out, ration or part with, publish or even republish, reproduce or divulge, transmit, present, sell, distribute or lease any part of the portal/application or any data for that matter to a third party. The portal/application cannot also be used as a ground for a directory or a database created for business reasons.
- Eliminate any watermark, copyright, trademark, or other rightful communications on the portal/application or on any material thereof.
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, defragment any software used in furnishing, storing, admitting, serving, or even assessing or surveying the portal/application.
- Reach out to, download, manipulate information or databases, and transfer data that encompasses the portal/application or parts of it using the conventions or interfaces other than those furnished by Kvets.in as part of the portal/application.
- Employ any bunch of labour or outsourced workforce to operate on the portal/application in any manner. Employ any automated modes to contact users via the portal/application.
- Connect with users by means outside of the portal/application.
- Attempt to assert any sort of ownership right over the portal/application or any element thereof or do any such act that challenges Kvets.in’s exclusive ownership over the portal/application.
- Commit any act that constitutes a breach of any privacy or data security laws.
Furthermore, you concede to the following:
- Not to subvert, intrude, break or abuse the portal/application or any of the services, system resources, accounts, servers, and networks that come connected to the portal/application or can be linked via the portal/application. Under no circumstances will you disturb or intrude in the affairs of any user or his engaging interests in the portal/application or affiliated or linked portal/applications.
- Not to deliver on to the portal/application or otherwise transmit via the portal/application any kind of virus, spam or malware, or harmful files.
- Not to exercise any sort of framing systems to snatch any of the trademarks, logos or content or other rightful data and content including images, layouts, and designs of the portal/application.
- Not to utilize any hidden text or tags when you use a Kvets.in name, product, or trademark among more.
- Not to utilize any false personification on the portal/application.
- Not to gather or stock private information of others obtained via the portal/application without their prior consent.
- Not to try and gain access to parts of the portal/application which is restricted to general users.
- Not to indulge in any kind of activity that could bring in an excessive and incommensurate large bulk of heaviness to the portal/application’s infrastructure.
- Not to place any kind of data that is falsely represented or could be defamatory, not correct, vulgar, abusive, profane, sexual, intimidating, dangerous, or intrusive upon the privacy of an individual or in breach of any relevant laws.
- Not to place any data that could be in breach of another individual’s intellectual property rights.
- To be in sync with all relevant laws that have to do with your use of or activities in connection with the portal/application.
- To be responsible for the images, description, and any content uploaded by you on the portal/application and not to infringe the copyrights or intellectual property rights of others. Kvets.in takes no responsibility for any content or part thereof uploaded by you on the portal/application.
- In the event, your infringement of the copyrights or intellectual property rights of others comes to Kvets.in’s notice, your account with Kvets.in would be terminated for good.
- To the extent that is required for the purpose of a transaction, a buyer could obtain private information as in email address and shipping data. However, this private data can be used only to aid in the specific transaction or project agreement and nothing else.
Management of Reputation and Appraisal Functions
The portal/application provides services to its subscribers and users, functions of the likes of management of reputation and appraisals, surveys, blogs, a glossary of terms, and a presence on social media sites – all of which could be collectively called the ‘Boards’. Kvets.in is not in any manner responsible for the material put upon such ‘Boards’.
If any such committees, boards, panels, groups are established, Kvets.in would merely be administering the matter on the boards and support access to such boards to be of assistance to you. It does not take responsibility for any matter posted on any of the boards. Besides, these boards can be used only in a non-commercial manner. Further by using such boards, you are in concurrence with the fact that you agree not to put up on the portal/application or publish any material that is to the best of your knowledge, libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic, not correct, threatening or; are in contravention of intellectual property rights including but not restricted to copyrights or trademarks of any individual or entity; material that is illegal in any way or advocates illegal activity under any applicable law.
Further, you agree that you will not post any advertisement or any promotional material or material that asks for funds, goods, or services – unless you have gotten the exclusive permission and rights to do so.
Again, the following will strictly not be entertained on the portal/application:
- Any communication posted by you impersonating another.
- Information that may be very personal in nature as in personal phone numbers, account numbers, personal addresses, employer references, or letters of chain or serial communication whatsoever.
It will be deemed that you are in agreement with the fact that you will indemnify Kvets.in for any allegations, suits, or claims of any sort that may be brought about by your posting such material on any such boards.
Kvets.in reserves the right to screen and delete any postings deemed not in keeping with its policies or constitution. At the same time, Kvets.in bears no obligation to screen any material in the boards or remove any particular material. Kvets.in does not take any responsibility for the matter which is posted on the boards nor justifies the accuracy of such matter by any third party.
There may be a multitude of factors due to which the services of the portal/application could get disrupted at any time. Kvets.in does not in any manner guarantee uninterrupted and continuous admission to the site for reasons beyond the control of Kvets.in.
All content and data online that is on the portal/application have been garnered by Kvets.in from what’s believed to be reliable and authorized sources. The matter has been furnished on an ‘As is’ basis. Kvets.in does not in any way provide for any warranty concerning the content and material on the portal/application. This includes without reservation the warranty to title, non-violation, commerciality, or fitness for any reason. Kvets.in does not in any way warrant the information or outcome of the use of the portal/application, or that the portal/application is virus-free or error-free. Kvets.in has no obligation to audit, validate or otherwise verify any information contained in the portal/application.
Neither responsibility nor liability will be taken for any damages that may be caused to your equipment or any other property, which may be caused by your accessing or using our portal/application.
Given that Kvets.in may be accessible by hyperlink or may provide hyperlinks to other sites. The portal/application disclaims all damages for the nature of the content of such sites that are accessible from Kvets.in or those that link to Kvets.in.
Further to this again, the linked sites are not in any manner coming under the purview of Kvets.in and hence the portal/application shall not carry any responsibility for the content of any linked site or any link for that matter, contained in a linked site. Nor will it carry responsibility for any review, amendments, updates, or modifications to such sites.
Electronic Communication (E-mail, World Wide Web, Calls)
The World Wide Web that rests on the internet is a globally and in fact universally accessible vehicle. Electronic mail messaging is therefore vulnerable to a lack of confidentiality with no security to boot. They can be viewed by any number of people; they could be lost, intercepted, or even changed.
Emails often get across national borders even when both sender and receivers are within the same country. It is therefore advised that you restrict all your communication to secure channels if such a channel is provided to you by Kvets.in. Information that qualifies as personal, confidential, or account-related information should not be transmitted using ordinary mail and the contact/communication should only be through Kvets.in emails/calls as already mentioned. Any conversation outside the pre-defined communication channels is not accountable by Kvets.in and is subject to jurisdiction. You agree to receive communications in the form of calls, internet calls, texts, messages over WhatsApp and emails from Kvets.in regardless of availing the “Do Not Disturb” feature.
Resolution and Disputes and Release
In the event of any dispute arising between you and one or more users, or an external party for that matter, it is deemed that you release Kvets.in from all claims, demands, and damages of all kinds – occurring both actually and consequentially. The damages could be admitted, avowed, acknowledged or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, revealed or not revealed, which may be the outcome of such disputes.
Kvets.in advices to report all disputes occurring to any certified mediator or arbitration entity as the case may be.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent as permitted by law, under no circumstances will either Kvets.in or any of its directors, employees, agents, suppliers, or associates in collaboration with it take responsibility or bear any liability whatsoever to any person for any direct or indirect loss, liability, cost or damages of any kind. Be it under contract or TORT including carelessness or otherwise that may be resultant of using all or parts of the portal/application. Regardless of this, just in case Kvets.in is found to be liable, then the responsibility of Kvets.in and as the case may be that of Kvets.in’s subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, suppliers, consultants, and other associates towards you is limited to the greater of: The prices/fees that you had paid to Kvets.in the twelve months preceding the action giving rise to the liability.
It will be deemed that you agree to indemnify and maintain – as applicable – Kvets.in’s parent, subsidiaries, directors, affiliates, officers, consultants, suppliers, agents, and employees as harmless from any claim, demand, or pressure, including a satisfactory amount of attorney fees, made by any third party caused by your breach of the terms of the constitution, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
Conflict with Additional Terms
All rights awarded to you by Kvets.in will be brought to an end in case of any violation of these Terms of the Constitution. Kvets.in has the sole discretion to exercise the right to temporarily or permanently terminate your access to and use the portal/application at any time for whatever reason it deems fit. This will be done at any time without giving you any notice or any liability accruing on Kvets.in’s part. Further, Kvets.in will not be liable to you or any third person in case your access to the site or its use is suspended for any reason by Kvets.in.
Choice of Law and Venue
This memorandum shall be expounded and construed with and by the laws of the Republic of India, regardless of its conflict with laws and rules in India.
Disputes of any sort will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts situated within Pune and the consumer hereby will have to comply with the personal jurisdiction of the courts here.
In case any part of the Terms of this Constitution is held to be not enforceable, such a holding will not affect the validity of the other provisions of the Terms of the Constitution, which will continue to remain wholly enforceable and effective.
The agreement charted out sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof. In the event any of the provisions of this memorandum is held to be unenforceable, such a clause shall be struck and the remaining provisions continue to be enforceable.
Kvets.in and you are independent entities and it is deemed that no sort of partnership, agency, joint venture, employer-employee, the franchisor-franchisee relationship is in any way created or mediated through this agreement.
Kvets.in may assign this agreement by giving you prior notification. No waiver on Kvets.in’s part shall be deemed to be a waiver of any earlier or subsequent default hereunder. It is deemed that the following sections go beyond any termination or expiration of this agreement. License to Kvets.in, No Warranty, Limitation of Liability, Release, Indemnity, Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution, and all General clauses.
Promotional Codes Terms
These are terms and conditions that commonly apply to promotions on www.Kvets.in, including ones where you must redeem a promotional code as part of the offer and where no alternative terms and conditions apply.
- Promotional codes are a limited time offer.
- in reserves the right to modify, alter or cancel the offer at any time. If you received the promotional code (directly or indirectly) from a third party, that third party also reserves the right to modify, alter or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer only applies to products and services offered by Kvets.in.
- Offer is also subject to the supplies and stock.
- Offer limited to one customer and account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Each promotional code applies only to qualifying products or services.
- Shipping charges (if any) and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- If the offer has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining the minimum purchase amount.
- If the offer is for physical goods, the promotional code applies only to items purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer is non-transferrable and may not be resold.
- If any of the products or content related to an offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If you violate any of the offer terms, the offer will be invalid.
For any issues, grievances, complaints, etc., please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to our customer executives at +91 9113812996 and we will try and resolve the same as soon as possible.
Services Refund and Cancellation Policy
Vet on Call / Home visit / Clinical Appointments
Refund is not a concern as charges will be applicable on headers services since we request payment after check-up/treatment of the pet. We can book an appointment in advance but do not charge our clients until our Vet visits for consultation/service. The services can be cancelled if –
- Pet parent did not respond or is not available at the location
- Unavoidable circumstances where the vet is unable to reach the location
- Or if the pet needs immediate hospitalization (needs to be consulted before hand)
Package service refund will be provided on Pro rata basis in case the service is cancelled by the consumer.
Refund not a concern on grooming services since we request payment only after the grooming of the pet is complete. We can book an appointment in advance but do not charge our customers until our groomer visits your home for the service.
The terms and conditions mentioned above pertain to our portal/application ‘Kvets.in’. It also applies to all associated portal/applications linked to ‘Kvets.in’, the many subsidiaries and affiliated sites. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully.
WHEN YOU USE THIS PORTAL/APPLICATION YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The Terms and Conditions presented below maintain regulation over your usage of and your availing any services offered on the ‘Kvets.in’ portal/application. They tantamount to an agreement between you and ‘Kvets.in’. ‘Kvets.in’ retains the right to alter or revise any of the terms and conditions, policies, or rules at its discretion at any point in time. Besides, any such alterations and revisions become effective immediately upon their posting on the portal/application. And if you continue to operate with ‘Kvets.in’ subsequent to such postings, it would be deemed ‘acceptance’ of such policies on your part, i.e. ‘acceptance’ with the alterations and revisions as posted online.
Hence, it’s advisable that you look up these Terms and Conditions and all other rules and policies at regular intervals in time so as to keep yourself informed of changes if any. In case you don’t accept the changes, Kvets.in requests you to stop using the portal/application with immediate effect.
At the very outset, Kvets.in would like to assure you that safeguarding your confidentiality and privacy is our top priority. We are committed to providing you with a safe online experience. This protocol of confidentiality is applicable to our portal/application and all other web domains which are the collective property of ‘Kvets.in’. This policy also covers data collection and their usage by ‘Kvets.in’.
When you come on board this portal/application it’s deemed that you agree to the gathering, use, storage, and revelation of your personal data as enunciated in this confidentiality protocol. In case you have even the slightest of hesitation with the agreement to this, kindly do not use the portal/application. It’s also crucial to note that each time you visit the portal/application, it would be the latest version of the policy that would govern your usage.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
These confidentiality protocols are effective on the date you commence using or accessing the portal/application.
Confidentiality or what’s better known as ‘Privacy’ is an innate trait at ‘Kvets.in’. We request you to read the policies on confidentiality before going ahead with the portal/application. These policies are applicable to all products and services catered to by ‘Kvets.in’.
We reiterate that your private and confidential information is our topmost priority. To safeguard it and keep it in our safe custody is our supreme concern. We also assure you that these protocols apply to not just the ‘Kvets.in’ portal/application but also all other web portals/applications, which are the exclusive property of ‘Kvets.in’. This policy also governs the data accumulation and utilization by ‘Kvets.in’.
The ‘Confidentiality Protocols’ reveals our customary ways and conventional manner with information on this portal/application. It also encompasses the services of subscribers and members including the kind of data that’s being collected, the mode of such information collection, the utilization of such data, and the sharing of such data with third parties.
When we cite the phrase ‘Personal Information’, we refer to any information that can be employed to recognize, contact, or locate the person associated with the information. Besides, it’s important to note that such information includes but is not limited to details like address, telephone, and fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number, and credit card information.
Terms of Confidentiality Protocol
What’s done with the information gathered?
All information provided by you on the portal/application comes under the ownership of ‘Kvets.in’. This information would be used for a host of relevant reasons in connection to yourself. We’d need to contact and communicate with you on matters related to the news and services happening online, for one. The portal/application would also need to be supervised and upgraded or statistical calculations would have to be made on the number of visitors to the portal/application, for another. Besides, keeping track of the geographical locales of the visitors we’d also need to keep you posted on all the exclusive offers on the portal/application. This would all be done with a view to providing you with a good shopping experience.
As and when an order is being processed some of your personal details would need to be passed on to other parties who’d need to have access to the personal data including but not limited to courier companies, credit card processing companies and vendors who’d need these details in order to perform their roles. However, under no circumstances will ‘Kvets.in’ allow any unwanted or unwarranted person to collect information.
There may be occasions when ‘Kvets.in’ would have to answer the calls of court orders, subpoenas, or other legal matters. Going by this, your personal details may need to be revealed to such relevant parties. This would be done without taking recourse to give notice to or even informing you.
It’s deemed that you are in agreement with ‘Kvets.in’ utilizing your private details to keep you informed of other items or services available either from ‘Kvets.in’ or any of its marketing associates. You may also be contacted through surveys to conduct research on your views of the services currently provided or even of potential new services that could be provided.
It’s a common practice on our part to follow and monitor the users who visit our portal/application. This aids us in determining which services of ours are the most popular. The information is utilized to serve customized content and advertising inside the confines of our portal/application to users whose demeanor is indicative of interest in a certain matter.
Accumulation of Personal Information
So, who exactly is referred to as the users?
All individuals who visit or use the portal/application and the services of ‘Kvets.in’, including you are referred to as ‘Users’. And this, regardless of the fact that they may be actually making or selling any product or service concerning the operations on the portal/application. Personal details including but not limited to your mail ids, home and work address, name, and contact numbers may all be accumulated and stored by the portal/application.
Information including but not limited to billing details may be gathered by ‘Kvets.in’ hinging upon the service used by you. Further, ‘Kvets.in’ also gathers and stores any unnamed and unidentified demographic information, which may not be unique to you including but not limited to Pincode, gender, age, your tastes, desires and inclinations, interests, and favourite things.
Besides, data including but not limited to chats, all communications through our portal/application, dispute resolution revelations, community discussions, and communications sent to us may all be accumulated and stored.
With the aim of arriving at statistical data concerning operations on the portal/application, ‘Kvets.in’ also accumulates and stores information concerning your computer hardware and software. This may include your IP address, browser type, access times, and referring portal/application addresses, and domain names.
We’d like to emphasize that this Confidentiality Policy pertains only to information accumulated through the portal/application. Information including but not limited to email communications transpiring between you and other users and more, does not come under this gambit. If by any chance you have revealed your details to other users, a wholly different set of rules may become applicable to the personal information therein gathered. If you choose to furnish information to other users, what happens? ‘Kvets.in’ does not in any way guarantee any privacy or security on this and expressly disclaims all liability in this regard. It’s therefore advised that you assess the privacy and security of other users before divulging any information.
For the sake of your own privacy and security, we’d like to advise that you peruse the privacy policies of portal/applications that have links to ‘Kvets.in’, which are the ones you regularly navigate into. This would enable you to understand how those portals/applications gather, utilize, and share your data. We’d like to be explicit that ‘Kvets.in’ does not carry any responsibility for data that are provided to other portal/applications or for the confidentiality policies of other portal/applications whose scope fall outside the ambit of ‘Kvets.in’.
Cookies and more
What are cookies? They are small nuggets of data or pieces of text information kept away safely by the browser on your hard disk. So what’s in a cookie? Such cookies are in use to keep track of your visits to aid websites including ‘Kvets.in’ in providing you with uninterrupted service. The portal/application takes the help of cookies to aid you in personalizing your online experience. They are uniquely allotted to you and can be read by a web browser in the domain that released the cookie to you.
It’s wholly up to you to accept or turn down cookies. A majority of web browsers automatically take on cookies. But you can usually alter your browser settings to turn down cookies if you so choose to. However, if you opt for turning down cookies you may not be able to fully experience the many interactive features of the portal/application.
It’s quite normal to share certain collective data as in demographies and portal/application usage statistics to our advertisers, sponsors, or other third parties. However, it must be kept in mind that marketing partners and network providers do not come under the scope of third parties.
Again, it’s pertinent to remember that these third parties do not have admission to your personal details. However, each time you connect with us via chat, email, it must be remembered that ‘Kvets.in’ retains the exclusive right to consider your mail id for all marketing communications. You could unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com from such connections at any time that you wish to in case you’re not interested.
Also, it’s crucial to keep in mind that once you leave the boundaries of our portal/application and get on to the links of another, you will come to be under the confidentiality policies of the other portal/application. Hence the policies of our portal/application will then, no longer be applicable to you.
In case of any queries concerning this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s a deemed fact that by using this portal/application you signify your agreement with all terms and conditions of this Confidentiality Protocols. ‘Kvets.in’ retains its exclusive right to alter, modify or even add or delete parts of this policy at any time. Again, if you upon operating on this portal/application receive any personal data about another user, it would be deemed agreement on your part to safeguard the data as private. And, it would be understood that you would take care of the information in a manner at least as controlled and restrained as which ‘Kvets.in’ would do at the very outset. Further, it would be deemed that you utilize this data only for transaction-related reasons or any other reason that you have been expressly empowered to do so.
Your individual and confidential information is safe with us and will not be shared with any third party without your approval. The information gathered across various sources may be compiled together and be used to enhance and customize the services of the portal/application, its content, and advertising. Just in case you do not like to engage in the ad customization scheme, send us an email telling us of your inclination not to participate.
If required to do so by law or may be when such action is necessary, ‘Kvets.in’ would divulge your private information in accordance with the relevant laws and rules. This may be done in order to:
- Satisfy legal requirements or adhere to legal proceedings served on ‘Kvets.in’ or the portal/application.
- Support and safeguard the rights or the property of ‘Kvets.in’.
- Administer our policies.
- Rejoin to assertions or a listing or any other content violating the rights of others.
- Safeguard the personal security of users of ‘Kvets.in’ or the public.
- Or, to even account for any speculated illegal goings-on or swindling activities.
- Information on Site
‘Kvets.in’ does its very best at all times to safeguard the correctness and accuracy of information presented. There may be a few variations that could be expected in terms of the products appearing larger or smaller than their actual sizes. This is primarily done to give you the benefit of viewing the product better and in better detailing. Considering that every computer/device is set a little differently from the other, there may again be differences in display/visibility.
We are dedicated to providing you with all the information that you require about the services/products you may wish to use/buy. Kvets.in makes every effort to avoid errors of every kind, but we’d like to mention that inconsistencies owing to typographical or system errors on the website may occur very rarely and are never intended. In the unfortunate event that there may be an occasional discrepancy or inconsistency being projected on the portal/application, Kvets.in retains the right to implement and execute the required corrections at any and all times.
The contents of the portal/application ‘Kvets.in’ in all forms are the exclusive proprietary property of ‘Kvets.in’. Whether they be in the form of the logo, the designs, the text and graphics, the images and pictures, the look and feel, the sound files, software, the layout, classification, and structure thereof or what could be cumulatively called as ‘Site Materials’. They are in aggregation the exclusive property of ‘Kvets.in’ or its licensors or users protected by copyright laws, patent and trademark laws, unfair competition legislation, and various other intellectual property rights.
When you come on board on ‘Kvets.in’ you are being conferred with an exclusive and unique, non-sublicensable limited license to visit, access, and use the portal/application. Further, this includes electronically copying information – except where it’s prohibited to do so without a license Kvets.in .explicitly gives you a right to take printouts to hard copies of portions of our portal/application for your information for non-business and personal utilization only.
And this license is conditional upon satisfying the following Terms and Conditions. It does not include:
- Either trading or business use or resale of the portal/application or the contents therein.
- Accumulation and utilization of any product listings, images, or descriptions for business reasons.
- The dispersion or handing out of any contents of the portal/application or public performance or public display of any contents of the portal/application.
- Altering or otherwise making any secondary use of the portal/application or its contents, or any portions of the portal/application.
- Usage of any automated modes to approach, supervise or interact with any parts of the portal/application. This also includes data mining, spiders, robots, scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction techniques.
- Downloading any parts of the portal/application – other than folio caching. Or, the contents of the portal/application or any information carried therein other than what’s explicitly allowed on our portal/application.
- Find a good reason and the grounds to make appear any kind of pop-ups, pops under, exit windows, expanding buttons, advertisements, banners, or anything else that minimizes, camouflages, or shapes around or holds back the total exhibit of the portal/application.
- Indulging in operations that in any manner would interfere with the normal functioning of the portal/application.
- Utilizing our portal/application or contents of the portal/application for any reason other than what it’s intended to be utilized for.
- Usage of the portal/application or its contents thereon for any purpose other than what it’s specifically permitted to be used for or without the permission of ‘Kvets.in’.
- Indulging in such unauthorized use could violate any relevant laws. This includes without reservation copyright, trademark laws, and relevant communications statutes and legislations.
Further unless expressed otherwise explicitly, no data of any kind whatsoever, in these Terms and Conditions should be made out to be as the granting of any license to intellectual property rights, be it by estoppel consequences if not. Kvets.in retains every right to revoke any license if so granted at any time without giving any notice to the party whose license is being revoked.
Guarding your personal data
To a large extent possible, precautions and safeguards will be taken by ‘Kvets.in’ to safeguard your personal data from unlicensed access, utilization, or divulgence. Individuals who have been given access to personal data are fully aware of their accountability to safeguard the security, privacy, and righteousness of the data.
However much modern the security practices are, it can be stated that no physical or electronic system is impenetrable. It cannot be said with finality that our database is wholly secure. Neither can we provide any assurance regarding the security of our database and nor can we ensure that the data you furnish will always remain private.
It would be wholly with your consent that we may post your credentials along with your name. In case you don’t want this to happen kindly contact us at email@example.com.
The use of this portal/application is restricted to all persons who have attained the age of majority in accordance with the laws that they are governed by and to legal entities, which are competent to contract under appropriate laws. It’s not with premeditated intent that we gather personally identifiable inputs from children under the age of even eighteen (18). Once a parent or guardian comes to the knowledge of a child coming on board the portal/application and providing us with personal data without the consent of the parent or guardian, it’s best that the person contacts us. The moment we get to know that a child under eighteen has given us personal data we will delete such information from our records.
Breach Violation of Conduct
Visitors and users who are found to be repeated infringers are warned beforehand that we retain the sole discretion to abort and bar such trespassers as the circumstances may call upon us to do so.
Likewise ‘Kvets.in’ also reserves its sole discretion to bar entry into the portal/application and/or bring to an end the accounts of any user, who violate or are found to be in breach of any of the intellectual property rights of others, irrespective of the fact that there may not be or could not be repeated infringement.
This website may contain links to third party websites. Any outside links are provided only as a convenience. Your use of outside links is at your sole risk. Links from the website do not constitute Kvets.in endorsement of any third party, its website, or its goods or services. Kvets.in is not responsible for any outside sites, services or other materials linked to or from the website, and disclaims all liability for any injury you may experience by using such materials.
Coordinates for contact
Information concerning any notification would be sent to you by way of:
- A general announcement in your account information.
- By mail to your contact mail address.
These notices would be deemed to be sent to you after the expiration of twenty-four hours after posting it and or sending you the same on your registered email-id.
Last Updated: December 2021